Are you a small business owner looking for advice on how to grow your business in 2018? You’ll be needing more than that—you will need a strategy, and we’re here to help.
Year-end studies have revealed optimism and confidence among SME business owners across the UK, and they’re expecting rising revenues and business growth for 2018. These will, in turn, introduce innovations, create more jobs and help the UK economy. In short, 2018 is shaping up to be a great year for business.
Business growth support tailored to your small business’ needs
As a business owner, you know that having a positive attitude is essential – it gives you the push you need to pursue businesses growth. Equally important is having a solid business growth strategy – one that highlights the business objectives for the year, lists down the steps to achieve them, spots potential risks and measures your progress.
Run your business plan through us – a team of entrepreneurially-minded specialist chartered accountants in London – and we’ll provide extensive insights into how you can find the best strategy for your business no matter which direction you’re thinking of heading. As specialists in small business growth, we know what it takes to avoid pitfalls and get small businesses on the path to success. So are you ready to take the plunge and swim with the big fish?
4 signs you’re ready to grow your business
- Your competitors are expanding and there is a proven market for your business.
- Your company has a strong existing cash flow, your business’s assets are increasing, and you’re able to provide a buffer against any future financial challenges.
- Your company has shown organic growth with increased revenues, output and new customers coming to you without the help of new investors and mergers.
- Your results have shown that there is an active call for your products or services in a wide geographic area.
Make your growth plan as robust as 2018 is looking to be
A robust business growth plan, supported by an effective and affordable marketing plan, is your blueprint for success. Translating the plan into action may require you to look closely at a few areas such as:
- Capability development – what systems or skillsets are required.
- Operation efficiency – comparing your actual production level against the predetermined best-case scenario.
- Reaching targets – keeping track of each small goal, before meeting the overarching objective.
You should also stay on top of trends this year. 2018 will be an exciting year of innovation.
- WhatsApp is planning to introduce a free business app for SMEs, changing the way businesses communicate with their customers.
- Companies around the world are introducing processes to improve efficiency and productivity with many companies embracing the idea of deep work, focusing on meaningful work without distractions.
- Remote work is still on the rise thanks to new conferencing and collaboration software.
- As a small business owner, you should also keep an eye on the Fintech industry as new platforms using AI will mean better access to financing for small businesses.
Contact Berley today!
As specialist chartered accountants focused on supporting small businesses, we recognise that planning is a difficult task. We have over 30 years of experience in business growth, and we have the insights you’re looking for to help you establish a solid foundation and strategy for growth in 2018 and beyond.
Call us on 020 7788 8261 to talk with someone from the Berley team to discuss how we can assist you in growing your business.